Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

36 weeks....more or less?!?!?!

I haven't updated the blog in a while. We've been really busy preparing for Karson's arrival. Last Tuesday, we had our 36 week appointment. Everything was great. Karson is measuring a little larger than expected, try 38 weeks instead of 36. The doctor wants to do an ultrasound to check her size, so we will be going tomorrow for our weekly appointment and ultrasound.

Showers:
We have had 3 wonderful showers! It is nice to know our little girl is loved my so many already. We are very blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives.

Sickness:
I will have to say that I have been one of the "lucky ones" during this pregnancy. I haven't experienced morning sickness or been sick at all until NOW! Saturday morning I woke up with a scratchy throat and my chest felt tight, which wasn't a good sign. Sunday morning I woke up and felt awful. I just prayed I could make it through the day and my shower at church. After the church shower I came home and went straight to bed, with a terrible cough and chills. YUCK!!!! Matt went out and bought me some medicine. I slept off and on Sunday night. I am still congested, but definitely don't feel the aches and pains I felt yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment